When it comes to home kitchen equipment, it is so important to have the right tools at your disposal. Why make cooking harder than it needs to be? We came up with our 100 Favorite Kitchen Tools & Gadgets to make your meal prep as easy as possible.
Included are the top tools in our drawers and counter crocks that help us create delicious recipes like our famous Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Check out our list and let us know if you discover a new-to-you kitchen tool!
Kitchen Tools and Gadgets for Easy Meal Prep
Believe it or not, shoppers love kitchen gadgets! I used to work in a small kitchenware store and folks would flock to the counter excited to share “this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!” Here are some of the more popular items:
- Avocado Keeper– This is a perfect item to have for keeping a cut avocado fresh. You can see this and more of our favorite Avocado items in our 10 Best Avocado Stuff!
- Avocado Masher
- Jar Lid Popper– great for those who have lost strength in hand & wrist. Pop cans or twisting bottle caps are easy!
- Onion Goggles– wear these to keep tears at bay when chopping onions!
- Garlic Zoom– Another gadget perfect for those with arthritis issues- pop a clove or two into the top and drive it across the counter! Chops instantly and cleans easy too!
- Peeler– many search for a simple potato peeler. This is a must in any drawer.
- Wide Peeler– I actually prefer this type of peeler- they are inexpensive and work amazing, especially if you are making our Mashed Sweet Potato dish!
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoons
Small Kitchen Gadgets to Have for Meal Prep
These small tools and equipment make your kitchen time more fun when doing meal prep!
11. Funnel – use for liquids or peppercorns & spices refills.
12. Cheese Cloth
15. Pizza Cutter – works great- especially for cutting our Keto Pizza!
17. Cookie scoop
18. Wavy Knife– this is the secret tool for making crinkle cuts on your fancy veggie tray!
What Other Cooking Tools or Equipment Should You Have in Your Kitchen?
I'm glad you asked! There are so many tools to choose from it can be a bit daunting. This is why we put this list together for you! The following are tools I use when cooking almost anything:
26. Tongs– I like the OXO Brand tong with one side covered in silicone. They are a perfect size and are easy to lock/unlock.
Some of my favorite Tools to Use for Baking
I bake as much if not more than I cook, so these tools I use for both. They really come in handy!
And More Kitchen Equipment for cooking success!
All these tools took years to collect, but I know I'm a more prepared home cook and baker because I have them at the ready!
55. Stainless Steamer Basket– folds for easy storage and fits in any pot!
56. Bacon Press
57. Garlic Keeper– I love this one and it is always full on my counter!
58. Potato Ricer- makes the fluffiest mashed potatoes!
59. Spatula- the stirring kind!
60. Spaghetti Fork
What else can you stock your kitchen with?
We hope you have discovered some new and exciting kitchen tools and gadgets to add to your collection! Do you have a favorite that should be on our list? Let us know! I'm always on the lookout for new cooking utensils!
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest posts straight to your inbox!