It feels like an eternity since I originally wrote this post in 2009 for Mom Got Blog! This recipe has been made each and every year, carefully boxed and given as gifts. I always make an extra batch to have on hand for hungry kids or a quick sweet for when company stops by. The pictures aren’t the best, but the flavor is HUGE!!
When I want to give something special for Christmas I make a few batches of this and box it up in a pound candy box (with a knife) and a nice bow. If you like peanut butter (like me!), then this is truly decadent!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk I use skim
- 1-1/3 Cup creamy peanut butter I only use Jif
- 1 jar 7oz marshmallow creme (believe it or not, Walmart brand is the best!)
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter & marshmallow creme. Mix well until creamy smooth.
- Quickly pour into a buttered 8" square pan. * I like to line the dish with foil and then I butter the foil. It's much easier to get out of the pan and easier to cut this way.
- Let pan chill until set. Cut into blocks or squares.