This easy peanut butter fudge recipe is creamy and delicious! Made with marshmallow creme, milk, sugar, and creamy peanut butter, this is the BEST fudge recipe! Perfect for the holidays on the cookie table or to give as a gift.
It feels like an eternity since I originally wrote this post in 2009 for Mom Got Blog! This recipe has been made each and every year, carefully boxed and given as gifts. I always make an extra batch to have on hand for hungry kids or a quick sweet for when company stops by.
When I want to give something special for Christmas I make a few batches of this and box it up in a pound candy box (with a knife) and a nice bow. If you like peanut butter (like me!), then this is truly decadent!
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk, I use skim
- 1-1/3 Cup creamy peanut butter, I only use Jif
- 1 jar, 7oz marshmallow creme (believe it or not, Walmart brand is the best!)
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter & marshmallow creme. Mix well until creamy smooth.
- Quickly pour into a buttered 8" square pan. * I like to line the dish with foil and then I butter the foil. It's much easier to get out of the pan and easier to cut this way.
- Let pan chill until set. Cut into blocks or squares.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 589Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 347mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 4gSugar: 48gProtein: 16g