2015 Holiday Gift Guide is Here!
It's that time of year again and we are getting a jump start on bringing you our annual Eat Picks® Holiday Gift Guide and sharing our favorite finds to make the holiday rush a little less stressful for you!
Last year we had so much fun putting together a gift guide for you that we wanted to repeat it again! This has a little bit of everything, perfect for those hard to buy for friends and relatives. Everything on this list has been used and tested and I can vouch that they are all awesome.
Most of the items listed below include an affiliate link making it super easy to shop! Just click on the link, shop and ship all while sipping your coffee. 🙂
1. Cooks Country Cookbook: There is a reason this cookbook is on the “Best of the Month” list. Chris Kimball and his crew at America's Test Kitchen are mentioned often by other chefs as reference for fantastic recipes and kitchen tools. This cookbook rolls all 8 seasons from their TV show of tested recipes into one glorious book. No more scraps of paper with notes; every single recipe from the show is in this book. A perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Available through Amazon: $21.69
2. Ugandan Wristlet: available through To The Market Handmade and fairly traded from One Mango Tree, a conflict relief organization in Northern Uganda. “One Mango Tree provides training and employment for women in Gulu rebuilding their lives after war. Many of the women employed not only care for their own families, but also for children orphaned during the war.” This site has so much more than scarves-you’ll find bags, jewelry and blankets- even wallets and travel items. Available through To The Market : $18.00
3. Garlic Twist made by NexTrend: HOT gadget for stocking stuffers or host/hostess gifts! This is flying off the shelves at the local kitchenware store. It's called a garlic twist, but you can also mince ginger, nuts and herbs! Made in USA and dishwasher safe, this cool little item is perfect for the gadget lover in your life! Available through Amazon $17.50
4. Eyes by ToGoSpa : Back again this year! If there is one item on this list that is perfect for both the guy AND gal, this is it! I have used these little beauties for years and I swear by them. Have tired, puffy eyes? Put Eyes on for 15-20 minutes and puffiness is gone and you will feel refreshed. I bring them whenever I travel and are perfect for allergy season! They come in sets of three and are available in Ice Water, Green Tea & Coconut. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer! When you place your order, you can get an EXTRA PACK of EYES by ToGoSpa!! For your bonus, just use the code EPHOLIDAY15 when you check out!
5. Le Creuset Dutch Oven : The original Dutch Oven celebrates 90 years of making superb dishes to ever grace a dinner table. This is a pricey item, but when you use it for your next pot roast, stew, soup or bread (yes! You can make artisan bread in it too!) you will understand that your investment was well worth it. There are many “celebrity” versions out there, but I guarantee if you looked in their pantry, they are using the original Le Creuset when cooking recipes. I own two- 5.5 qt and 9qt and a plethora of stoneware. It's THAT good. Available through Amazon: $299.95
6. Ninja Blender : I'm often asked what appliance I like most in my kitchen. Most would expect me to say my coffee maker; and while this would be the most obvious answer, it's just part of my day, every day. My choice is my blender- I purchased this a few years ago and I love it. It is perfect for quick smoothies, soups or sauces. I really like the single blade- so easy for clean up! Available through Amazon: $116.00
7. Eat Picks® Tote Bag: Do you visit your local Farmer's Market each week or receive a discount at the grocery store for bringing reusable bags? Then why not give our canvas tote a job it was meant for- a sturdy way to bring your treasures home! Available through our Eat Picks® store on Zazzle! We have other items such as aprons, phone cases and of course coffee cups too! EatPicks Gifts on Zazzle: $12.00
8. Bloody Mary Gift Basket: Bloody Mary's are all the rage right now, and I am a new member of that band wagon. I had my first sip last year in Chicago and I have loved them ever since! There are a ton of gift basket ideas and options! Why not create your own basket? Or order straight from Gift to Impress for a complete ready to ship basket. Christmas Morning just got a bit tastier, didn't it? $40.00 and up.
9. Food Network Magazine: I read a lot of food magazines making it hard to choose just one to put on this list. Last year we shared, Bon Appetit so this year I'm going to share my second most favorite: Food Network Magazine. Full of really good recipes and an extra bonus of a mini recipe booklet in every issue. This is a great gift for the person who has everything! 1 year subscription: $18.00
Bonus! Of course, if you need to have last minute stocking stuffers, host or hostess gifts or just a little something special for those who drop by, chocolate is always the perfect gift! Share some Godiva Chocolates! I know it is a treat to receive a small box as a thank you gift too- this is from experience when I ref a speed skating event every year! Shop now for the Godiva Holiday Collection!
There you have it! Our favorites for this holiday season. Want to know what we had last year?
Our top picks from our 2014 Eat Picks Holiday Guide