Welcome to our very first ever Eat Picks® Holiday Gift Guide!! There were so many wonderful items to choose and I wanted to share ALL THE THINGS with you, but then the list would be out of control. So, I narrowed down what I liked best and believe any or all of the following will help make shopping so much easier this year creating huge smiles all around. Everything listed is very reasonably priced, will support social good causes, foodies, guys, gals & even the kiddos.
Some of these items will have an affiliate link, (which I will let you know) and if you purchase through this link I will get a few cents to put into the coffee fund, so thank you in advance for supporting my daily caffeine needs. There are a few surprises for you too, so make sure you read through to the end!
1. Pom Pom Pouch made by Handwoven With Love : Shop with a conscious- Make your dollars mean something to someone. When you purchase this handmade, fair trade item through To the Market, you help support women of El Sol Maya, a women’s organization from Guatemala. Perfect for any pre-teen through college student on your list. Available through http://www.tothemarket.com $9.00
2. Alem Scarf available through FashionABLE : Scarves are always on the wish list and here is another company that you can feel good about putting your dollar behind: “Your purchase of a fashionABLE product creates sustainable business in Africa. We are committed to long-term solutions to fighting poverty.” This site has so much more than scarves-you’ll find bags, jewelry and blankets- even wallets and travel items. Available through FashionABLE : $29.00
3. Pharah Clutch made by Vi Bella Jewelry: Another item available through To the Market! This clutch is something I’ve had my eye on for a month or so. It’s a perfect size and I just love the design. When you purchase this item know you are helping artisan women in Haiti remain employed to help support their families. Available through http://www.tothemarket.com/ $24.95
4. Eyes by ToGoSpa : If there is one item on this list that is perfect for both the guy AND gal, this is it! I have used these little beauties for years and I swear by them. Have tired, puffy eyes? Put Eyes on for 15-20 minutes and puffiness is gone and you will feel refreshed. I bring them whenever I travel and when I need a mini self-pamper over coffee! They come in sets of three and are available in Ice Water, Green Tea & Coconut. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer!Did you notice this number was in RED?! Well that that is because it’s SURPRISE NUMBER 1! When you place your order, you can get an EXTRA PACK of EYES by ToGoSpa!! For your bonus, just use the code EPHOLIDAY when you check out!
5. Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski : What girl doesn’t like a little sparkle in her life? Well, this beautiful line of jewelry will have any girl swooning. Melrose earrings are stunning with anything from jeans to cocktail dress. A little more about this at the end of this post! 😉 Available through Touchstone Crystal: $39.00
6. The Amazing Zhus : Are you racking your brain trying to find a fun little gift for your niece or nephew? This is a cute toy available this holiday season through Walmart and is perfect for those ages 4+ ready to wow their audience with magic tricks. These little pets and their accessories range from $7.99-$24.99
7. Scrabble Mug: (affiliate link) Have a Scrabble player on your list? Then this coffee mug is the greatest gift since scoring a triple word score! Every letter is available and you will be the hit of game night. Do I have this mug? You bet! $12.00
8. Ina Garten New Cookbook: (affiliate link) The Barefoot Contessa is at it again with her new cookbook ‘Make it Ahead’ ! Perfect for any foodie on your list. I love Ina’s cookbooks- everything I have ever made from them is delicious, proving to this home cook that she has tested each recipe before putting in print. $21.00
9. Bon Appetit Magazine: I read a lot of food magazines making it hard to choose just one to put on this list. When it came down to it, Bon Appetit is a subscription I’ve had for a long time so that is how I made the choice. They have wonderful articles each month which inspire me to try new recipes. This is a great gift for the person who has everything! 1 year subscription: $20.00
So, there you have it! Our first Holiday Gift Guide!! I hope you find a little something for everyone and that this list will help you. Gift giving should always make you feel good, not stressed!
Items on this list:
Number 6: I was provided an Amazing Zhu and an accessory from BSM Media to try out and have fun with in our kitchen. I shared it in our gift guide because I thought it was a fun toy.
Number 7: Scrabble Mug and Number 8: Ina Garten Cookbook include an affiliate link to Amazon. If you click the links and purchase the item(s), I will receive a small commission which as stated will contribute a small amount to the coffee fund. Again, thank you.