I am a total foodie. I can watch the Food Network channel for hours…and I am not kidding! I love to learn how to mix this with that to create a new flavor…or how incredibly easy it can be to make a delicious home-cooked meal with just a few simple steps. I grew up with one of the greatest cooks in the world….my Dad. I credit him for giving me the appreciation and love of good food. We were always the eager guinea pigs at the dinner table waiting for the new concoctions that would knock our socks off. When asked what it was, he would simply answer “It's (insert main dish here) a la Anthony!”
A few simple recipes can provide your child with a healthy and delicious breakfast to start his or her day. Here is a collection of the most delicious and best selling recipes from around the world: Easy Breakfast Recipes Book
- 6 slices of Bread, I used whole wheat
- Butter or Margarine, I used margarine
- 6 eggs Shredded Cheese, your choice-I used Monterey Jack/Cheddar mix
- 2 strips of cooked bacon, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, prepare Breakfast cups:
- Butter each slice of bread on one side only. Stuff into ungreased muffin cups, butter side UP.
- Crack egg into each bread cup well. ** I also made two of these with just egg whites***
- Top with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until egg is cooked.
Serving Size:6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 394mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 19g
Do you have quick easy recipes for breakfast? Please share in the comments below! Thanks!