Yes, I wrote about The Best Pumpkin Truffles a couple years ago and I thought it would be great to bring them back to the forefront! They are so delicious and make you happy after taking one bite!
So many clamor for the famed pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, of which I will admit, am not a fan. There, I said it. I do not like the PSL.
But, I do like these pumpkin truffles, and I know after you try them, you'll like them too.
Here is the recipe!
- 1/4 c. canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/4 c. confectioner sugar
- 1/2 c. cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs (original recipe called for 1 cup)
- 4 oz chocolate, semi-sweet or dark works best, melted
- In a bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar and cream cheese (make sure this is at room temperature) until creamy.
- Add in graham cracker crumbs and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into microwave safe bowl (if using bar chocolate, chop into chunks first) and heat for 30 sec. Stir. If not completely melted, repeat another 30 sec until chocolate is just melted.
- Roll pumpkin mixture into balls either by hand or with small cookie scoop.
- Dip in chocolate, turning to coat.
- Place on parchment lined dish or tray and chill for 20 minutes or until set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
The original Best Truffle Recipe appeared October 19, 2012.