No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is super easy and delicious. A great dessert to make for gatherings during the summer or anytime. Full of Ice Cream, chocolate cookie, fudge and whipped cream.
- 1 12 count box of Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 12 oz. jar hot fudge sauce
- 1 10oz container Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- Chocolate syrup to drizzle (optional)
- Unwrap ice cream sandwiches and place in serving dish. Fill space as best you can.
- Warm up hot fudge sauce enough to pour on top of sandwiches.
- Spread sauce evenly over top of sandwiches.
- Place dish in freezer for at least 15 minutes to set. Can remain in freezer until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup (optional)
Recipe by Eat Picks at https://eatpicks.com/no-bake-ice-cream-sandwich-cake-recipe/