Glazed Pork Chops "A-La Anthony"
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1" thick
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced (thick slices)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 2 shots Lairds Apple-Jack Whiskey
- In fry pan, cook pork chops in 1-2 Tbsp olive oil, salt & pepper each side.
- While cooking, in separate pan, melt butter.
- Add apple slices and cook until slightly tender.
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- At end, add Applejack whiskey and cook 5 minutes (to cook off alcohol).
- Top cooked porkchops with apple mixture and serve.
Recipe by Eat Picks at https://eatpicks.com/glazed-pork-chops-a-la-anthony/