Chocolate Bundt Cake with Lactaid®
Chocolate Cake mix and instant pudding come together with Lactaid® milk to create a delicious bundt cake to serve at the holidays.
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix
- 1 sm box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Lactaid@ milk
- preheat oven to 325d degrees.
- Grease and flour your bundt pan well. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until incorporated.
- Add oil and milk and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven.
- Bake 30-40 minutes; until center springs back and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto plate or platter and allow to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner sugar.
Recipe by Eat Picks at https://eatpicks.com/chocolate-bundt-cake-with-lactaid/