Creamy pumpkin center meets a coating of delicious chocolate making the best pumpkin truffle you will ever eat!
- 1/4 c. canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/4 c. confectioner sugar
- 1/2 c. cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs (original recipe called for 1 cup)
- 4 oz chocolate, semi-sweet or dark works best, melted
- In a bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar and cream cheese (make sure this is at room temperature) until creamy.
- Add in graham cracker crumbs and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into microwave safe bowl (if using bar chocolate, chop into chunks first) and heat for 30 sec. Stir. If not completely melted, repeat another 30 sec until chocolate is just melted.
- Roll pumpkin mixture into balls either by hand or with small cookie scoop.
- Dip in chocolate, turning to coat.
- Place on parchment lined dish or tray and chill for 20 minutes or until set.
Recipe by Eat Picks at http://eatpicks.com/pumpkin-truffles/