Power Eggs Breakfast Recipe
Power eggs are full of healthy egg whites, spinach, quinoa, creamy avocado and topped with salsa. They are a great way to start the day or to enjoy as a recovery meal after a workout!
- 1 Tbsp oil (olive or vegetable)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp dried garlic flakes
- pinch of kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 of avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add spinach, garlic, salt & pepper and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Pour egg whites over spinach and scramble until cooked.
- Place on plate. Top with quinoa, avocado and salsa.
Recipe by Eat Picks at http://eatpicks.com/power-eggs-breakfast-recipe/