Mmmmmm brownies! If you have a sweet tooth just like me, you have probably baked brownies hundreds of times. I am a fan of boxed mixes they save time and are easy, but when I have a few extra minutes to make from scratch, it is a beautiful, chocolatey thing! Baking brownies doesn’t have to take a whole lot of time (even from scratch) and they absolutely do taste so much better. That goes for the super healthy too- think you need to give up dense, gooey chocolate when eating paleo or vegan? Think again! I was able to find some fantastic recipes that are healthier options (with a few “regular” ones for the sugar bugs) and I bet that once you try one, you will want to try them all!
I know I can’t wait to try these recipes- go visit these fabulous bloggers and try out their brownie recipes and much, much more!
20 Brownie Recipes You Absolutely Have to Try!
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies and Brownie Mix from Vegan Richa
- Loaded Junk Food Brownies from Love And Olive Oil
- Butterfinger Brownies from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Ice Cream Brownie Bites with Berries from The Pretty Bee
- Drop Dead Coffee Brownies from Vegan Family Recipes
- Sweet Potato Brownies from Our Four Forks
- Coconut Peanut Butter Brownie Bites from Texanerin Baking
- Skinny Double Fudge Brownies from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Clean Raspberry Mocha Brownies from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Salty Nougat Fudge Brownies from Around My Family Table
- Black Beans and Spinach Brownies from Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
- Grain Free Fudgy Brownies with Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting from Against All Grain
- Salted Caramel Brownies from The Healthy Foodie
- Sunbutter Brownies from Eliana’s Pantry
- Fudgy Black BeanBrownies from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Clean Eating Slow Cooker Brownies from The Gracious Pantry
- Date Sweetened Brownie Recipe from Healy Eats Real
- S’mores Brownies from Homeketeers
- Chocolate Coffee Walnut Brownies from Wallflower Girl
- Grandma June’s (Heavenly) White Chocolate Chip Brownies from Six Time Mommy
Do we have a brownie recipe for you? Of COURSE! Our recipe for Coffee Chocolate Brownies is a fan favorite and we love hearing how much you enjoy making these!
If you try any of the above recipes, please let us know!
*This post has affiliate links to some of our favorite products. If you use them, a small amount of change is added to the coffee fund and for that we are forever grateful.
If you like this post, you might also like these